Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

There's Nothing Like A MAMA-Hug


You taught me everything, And everything you've given me I'll always keep it inside.
You're the driving force In my lif . There isn't anything Or anyone that I can be And it just wouldn't feel right
If I didn't have you by my side, You were there for me To love and care for me When skies were grey
Whenever I was down You were always there To comfort me And no one else can be,What you have been to me You'll always be You will always be the girl in my life for all times.

Mama you know I love you,You're the queen of my heart
Your love is like Tears from the stars. Mama I just want you to know
Lovin' you Is like food to my soul. Never gonna go
A day without you
Fill's me up
Just thinking about you
I'll never go a day
Without my mama.

With My Mommy.


I was thinking of something to write, just to update my blog. When my room-mate -Jelly played the music
"A song for MAMA", I suddenly miss my mom.
I miss my Mommy so much! Credits to Charice Pempengco's Lyrics. "A song for MAMA" and thanks to Jelly. :)



-S








0 comments:

Post a Comment