Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Got So Drunk Last Night. O.o

That's a sentence I don't get to use too often, so I'm going to use it as many times as I can in this post, 'cause man, I got so drunk last night!

I got so drunk last night! It was the bonding with my co-students in the apartment. Playing around, chit-chatting, fooling around. The first time to -over-drink-alcoholic-Bev-with-them. It was a great times to get drunk,
and I got so drunk last night.

The drinks were free at first, and that always makes me realize how much cost gets in the way of my intoxication. I just can't stand to watch money flow out of my wallet for something I don't want that badly. But if the drinks are free, it's bottoms up baby! I got so drunk last night! I started off with Blue Queen *I guess, I forgot the name*, which I like because it's just nothing,tastless, not hard as I thought, enough for me to fool myself into believing that it's tasty and refreshing. Plus, it's not beer. it's just rum. I got so totally drunk last night! I had Bluee Queen and Black Label.

I haven't tasted yet the Black label-before. That's why I am so eager to know how does it taste. People either love it or hate it because of the flavor though both will drink it until they pass out naked in a corner, so whatever. So Black label is like really sweet liquor that fucks you up. Excellent. I got so drunk last night.

I got so drunk last night! But I don't blame the Black Label as much as I blame that someone!
I got so drunk last night! For an hour or two I could barely stand up and I had to lean to Jelly's shoulder. I could't imagine for being so messed up! - and suddenly, I vomited Jelly, the sofa, and the floor.

I got so drunk last night, it was crazy. Everything was funny, like someone turned up the comedy dial. All my cares and worries faded away so I could concentrate on important things like " Shobe, Open Your Eyes!". It was awesome. I got so drunk last night.

I got so drunk last night! After vomiting, I always felt kinda like I was still going to throw up, but I wasn't sure if that was because I was going to throw up, or because I couldn't stop thinking about throwing up. I slept restlessly, and ended up waking up before my usual time to wake up every Sundays, and directly went to toilet for throwing up, again, because I got so drunk last night.

I got so drunk last night!

PS: I want to apologize for getting so drunk last sunday , April 17..
Thank you so much and I am very Sorry for the Shirt @ JELLY. :-*
Thank you so much Erman, for carrying me that time. Yes, I'm small, but I'm heavy! :)
Thank you Sage, for assisting me. You are so EXPERT when it comes to these stuffs! yeah!
Thank you Joey, for cleaning those you-love-to-eat-them thingee. *vomit*. haha.
And for the Girls. (stenele, kring2, gladys.)
My bebe Marco, for ? pulling me when my i'm about to fall in the bowl.
This is my most embarrassing moment with you guys, yet an Unforgettable one.
T H A N K Y O U G U Y S !!
























-S

1 comments:

Adrian Mak said...

Chessa got wasted!

Post a Comment